- Paper I = Classes I to V (Secondary Grade Teachers)
- Paper II = Classes VI to VIII (Graduate Teachers)
- Candidates who have passed Higher Secondary Course (10+2 Pattern) and Diploma in Teacher Education / Diploma in Elementary Education (regarding other State D.T.Ed Certificate, evaluation certificate is necessary) in a Recognized Teacher Training Institute / DIET and seeking an appointment as Secondary Grade Teacher for classes I to V (except Visually Impaired Candidates) can write Paper I.
- Candidates who have passed a Bachelor’s Degree (B.A. /B.Sc. / B.Litt.) with Tamil, English, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Botany, Zoology, History and Geography or a Degree with any one of the equivalent subjects (Regarding equivalent subject, Government orders issued prior to the date of this notification alone will be considered) from a Recognized University under 10+2+3 Pattern and a Bachelor’s Degree in Education (B.Ed.) from a Recognized University and seeking an appointment as Teacher for classes VI to VIII can write Paper II.
- Candidates appearing for the Final Year Examination of D.E.Ed / B.Ed during the current Academic Year (2012 – 2013) are also permitted to appear for the Teacher Eligibility Test. Such Candidate’s should have successfully completed the course in the Current Academic Year (2012-2013) itself and should produce D.E.Ed / B.Ed Certificate during Certificate Verification otherwise they shall not be considered for current year Government recruitment process. However they may be issued with TET Certificate after producing D.E.Ed Diploma certificate / B.Ed Degree Certificate.
SYLLABUS EXAM PATTERN MODEL :
For full details regarding syllabus exam pattern marks weight age available in the notification which can be download online from the official website at http://trb.tn.nic.in/PG2012/22052013/Notification.pdf
- Commencement of Sale of Application Forms :: 17.06.2013 10.00 A.M
- Last Date for Receipt of Application :: 01.07.2013 5.30 P.M.
- Date of Written Examination-Paper I :: 17.08.2013 10A.M To 1 P.M
- Date of Written Examination-Paper II :: 18.08.2013 10A.M To 1 P.M