RESERVE BANK OF INDIA RBI IS INVITING ONLINE APPLICATIONS FOR THE RECRUITMENT OF OFFICERS Gr-B[GENERAL] DR POSTS FROM THE ELIGIBLE CANDIDATES AND THE DETAILS OF THE RECRUITMENT NOTIFICATION IN BRIEF IS AS GIVEN BELOW .
NAME OF THE POST : OFFICERS IN Gr 'B' [GENERAL]-DR
VACANCY :98 POSTS
SALARY AND PAY : Selected Candidates will draw a starting basic pay of Rs 21,000/- p.m. in the scale of Rs 21000-1000-30000-EB-1000-32000-1100-36400 applicable to Officers in Grade B and they will also be eligible for Dearness Allowance, Local Allowance, House Rent Allowance, Family Allowance, and Grade Allowance as per rules in force from time to time. At present, initial monthly Gross emoluments are approximately Rs 47,855/-.
AGE LIMIT : Between 21 and 30 years (candidates must have been born not earlier than 02/06/1983 and not later than 01/06/1992). For candidates possessing M.Phil. and Ph.D. qualification, upper age limit will be 31 and 33 years respectively. For candidates having experience as an officer in Commercial Bank/Financial Institution in Public Sector, upper age limit is relaxed to the extent of number of years of such experience subject to a maximum of three years. For such candidates, upper age limit should not exceed 33 years including experience. For experience, probationary period will not be reckoned.
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS : i) A First Class Bachelor's Degree with a minimum of 60% marks or an equivalent grade, in aggregate of all semesters / years ; OR ii) A Second Class Master's Degree with minimum of 55% marks or an equivalent grade, in aggregate of all semesters / years; OR iii) A Doctorate Degree; with minimum of 50% marks or an equivalent grade, in aggregate of all semesters / years in Master's Degree; OR iv) Chartered/Cost Accountant/Company Secretary (ACS) with a Bachelor's Degree; OR v) A Post Graduate Diploma in Management / MBA qualification from institutions recognized by Government of India / University Grants Commission, with Graduation / Bachelor's Degree.
SELECTION PROCESS : Selection will be through Examinations and Interview. Examinations will be held in two phases [Phase-I ON-LINE Examination (Objective Type) and Phase-II Written Examination (Descriptive type)]
- Phase-I ON-LINE Examination (Objective Type):This Paper approximately of 3 hours duration for 200 marks will be held on, the August 17/24/25, 2013. The Paper consists tests of i) General Awareness ii) English Language iii) Quantitative Aptitude and iv) Reasoning.
- Phase-II Written Examination(Descriptive Type): The Phase-II Written examination (WE) will be conducted in October/ November 2013 (tentative) only for those candidates who are shortlisted for the same. The Examination will consist of three Descriptive Type papers – (i) Paper I – English (ii) Paper II – Economic and Social Issues and (iii) Paper III – Finance and Management. Each of these papers is of 3 hours duration carrying 100 marks.
APPLY PROCESS : Candidates need to apply online only . The apply online application submission link and how to apply online details are available at http://ibpsreg.sifyitest.com/rbioffjun13/
IMPORTANT DATES :
- Commencement of ON-LINE application :: 12/06/2013
- Last date of Payment of Fees - ON-LINE :: On the date of application but not later than 11/07/2013
- Last date of Payment of Fees - OFF-LINE :: Within three working days of application but not later than 15/07/2013
- Last date for filing ON-LINE application :: 11/07/2013