NAME OF THE POST = VACANCY = EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS :
- SCIENTIFIC OFFICER [ PHYSICS ] =33 POSTS = M.Sc. Second Class in Physics or Computer Science or Master of Computer Application or in Forensic Science (with specilization in Forensic Physics or Forensic Ballistics) and should have Physics and Chemistry as subject in B.Sc. = Two years Experience of Scientific Research .
- SCIENTIFIC OFFICER [ CHEMISTRY ] = 42 POSTS =M.Sc. Second Class in Chemistry or in Forensic Science (with specilization in Forensic Chemistry or Forensic Toxicology) = Two years Experience of Scientific Research .
- SCIENTIFIC OFFICER [ BIOLOGY ] = 44 POSTS =M.Sc. Second Class in Botany or Zoology or Bio-Chemistry of Microbiology or Biotechnology or Genetics or in Forensic Science (with specilization in Forensic Biology or Forensic Serology) and should have Botany, Zoology and Chemistry (as) subject in B.Sc. = Two years Experience of Scientific Research .
AGE LIMIT : Candidates age must be 21 to 40 years as on 1 JANUARY 2014 .
SELECTION PROCESS : Candidates would be selected through WRITTEN TEST EXAM and INTERVIEW .
APPLICATION FEE : Candidates need to pay an application fee Rs 90 /- for MP/SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates of Madhya Pradesh and Rs 180 /- for others along with portal charges of Rs.40/-.
APPLY PROCESS : Candidates need to apply online only . The apply online application submission link and how to apply process are available at http://www.mponline.gov.in/Portal/Examinations/MPPSC/Prelims/Home.aspx
IMPORTANT DATES :
- Starting Date for Online Application :: 05-06-2013 from 12:00 PM onwards
- Closing Date for Online Application :: 04-07-2013 up to 12:00 Midnight
- Starting Date for Rectifying Mistakes :: 07-06-2013
- Last Date for Rectifying Mistakes :: 06-07-2013.
- Date of Written Examination :: 20-10-2013 (From 10:00 AM to 12:00 P M)
- Starting Date for Downloading the Call Letters :: 01-10-2013
- Last Date for Downloading the Call Letters :: 18-10-2013.