NAME OF THE POST : Jr ASSISTANT TRAINEE JUNIOR ASST JA
VACANCY : 30 POSTS
SALARY AND PAY : Initially as Jr. Assistant (Trainee) with consolidated pay of Rs. 10700 / month (1st Year) and Rs. 12200 / month (2nd Year). On completion of training of 2 years, they will be placed in S-3 grade / Rs. 9160-3%- 13150/- with a minimum basic pay of Rs. 9160/-.
AGE LIMIT : Candidates age must be 18 to 28 years as on 1 MARCH 2013
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS : Graduation (full time course) in any discipline from a recognized University with minimum 55% marks (45% for SC / ST / PWD Candidates) & Diploma in Computer Application of minimum 1 year duration with proficiency in MS Office Package & Minimum Typing speed on PC of 40 w.p.m. and 30 w.p.m. in English for General category and Reserved category respectively.
SELECTION PROCESS : Candidates would be selected in TWO stages viz.. Stage I - Written Test ,tage II (for candidates short listed after the Written Test) (i) Computer Skill Test (ii)Computer Typing Test (iii) Interview
APPLICATION FEE :
APPLY PROCESS : Candidates need to apply online only . The apply online application submission/online registration link and how to apply process details are available at WWW.SAIL.CO.IN or http://sail.shine.com/job/118/apply/
IMPORTANT DATES :
FOR MORE DETAILS LIKE RESERVATIONS SYLLABUS MODEL PAPERS ADMIT CARD DOWNLOAD RESULT SELECTED CANDIDATES FINAL MERIT LIST AND LATET UPDATES REGARDING SAIL JA Jr ASSISTANT JUNIOR ASST RECRUITMENT 2013 ARE AVAILABLE AT
- Starting date for submitting applications through website :: 11 / 05 / 2013
- Closing date for submitting applications through website :: 01 / 06 / 2013
- Display of Fee Payment Details with edit option :: 06 / 06 / 2013
- Closing of Fee Payment Details with edit option :: 08 / 06 / 2013
- Display of final Fee Payment Details status :: 13 / 06 / 2013
- Starting date for downloading of Admit Card from SAIL website for written examination ( The date of written test will be announced in the admit card) :: 12 / 08 / 2013