CANDIDATES NEED TO APPLY ONLINE ONLY FOR OJEE-2013 AND THE PROCEDURE IS AS GIVEN BELOW
- Visit the link http://odishajee2013.com/Content/onlineapplicationformsubmission.aspx
- Select Examination Group (A, B, C1 or C2) and fill relevant application form. After submitting your details, Computer Generates a Registration Number. Note down the Registration Number for future Reference. Important: If a Registration Number is already generated in your name, do not fill the form again. If more than one Application is Registered in your name, all the applications may be rejected.
- Payment through banks: Print Bank e-Challan for Fee payment through Syndicate Bank or State Bank of India (After fee payment note down Journal Number issued by Bank); Or Payment through Credit/Debit Cards/Net Banking: Make Fee Payment through Credit Card / Debit Card or Net Banking (Note your Transaction id)
- Submit fee payment details online only,After 24Hrs or Next working day(after11AM) of fee payment at banks. On confirmation of success full authentication, take printout of the confirmation page.
- Affix Passport Photograph, left hand thumb impression of the candidate and signatures of both the candidate and parent / guardian in the space provided and send the completed application form to Chairman OJEE by Registered Post or Speed Post, superscribing the envelop “ODISHA JEE-2013 Application Form” to: Chairman - OJEE 2013 OJEE Cell, Gandamunda, Khandagiri, Bhubaneswar - 751030, Odisha
- Keep a copy of the application for your records.