NAME OF THE POST : PROBATIONARY OFFICERS POS PO
VACANCY : 1500 POSTS
SALARY AND PAY : The starting basic pay is Rs 16,900/- (with 4 increments) in the scale of Rs 14500-600/7-18700-700/2-20100-800/7-25700 applicable to Junior Management Grade Scale I. The official will also be eligible forD.A., H.R.A & C.C.A as per rules in force from time to time. The compensation per annum at Mumbai is Rs.8,00,000/- plus.
AGE LIMIT : Candidates age msut be Not below 21 years and not above 30 years as on 01.01.2013 i.e candidates must have been born not earlier than 02.01.1983 and not later than 01.01.1992 (both days inclusive)
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS : Candidates who were passed degree/graduation in any discipline like BA/BCOM/BSC/BDS/BMS/BCA/BBA from a recognised university are eligible to apply .
SELECTION PROCESS : candidates would be selected through PHASE-I:WRITTEN EXAMINATION[250 MARKS] AND PHASE-II: GROUP DISCUSSION GD[20 MARKS] & INTERVIEW[30 MARKS]
APPLICATION FEE :Candidates need to pay an application fee Rs 50 /- for SC/ST/PWD candidates and Rs 200 /- for GENERAL/OTHER category candidates .Candidates can pay the fee in the following methodes
- Offline mode (the system will generate a cash voucher/ challan form pre-printed with the candidate'sdetails which will be required to be presented at any State Bank of India branch counter with the requisite fee. On payment of the requisite fee through computer generated challan form, registration of the online application will be complete).
- Online mode (the payment can be made by using debit card/ credit card/ Internet Banking)
APPLY PROCESS : Candidates need to apply online only . The apply online application submission online registration link and how to apply online guidelines are available online in SBI OFFICIAL WEBSITE http://sbi.co.in OR http://statebankofindia.com at RECRUITMENT item in the menu .
IMPORTANT DATES :
- ONLINE REGISTRATION OF APPLICATION: 30.01.2013 TO 23.02.2013
- PAYMENT OF FEES - ONLINE : 30.01.2013 TO 23.02.2013
- PAYMENT OF FEES - OFFLINE : 01.02.2013 TO 28.02.2013
- DATE OF WRITTEN EXAMINATION : 28.04.2013