- STREAM-A (Agriculture/Biology):Candidates under this stream can seek admission for Bachelor degree programmes in Agriculture, Horticulture, Fisheries, Forestry, Home Science, Sericulture, Food Science, and Biotechnology.
- STREAM-B (Mathematics):Candidates under this stream can seek admission for Bachelor degree programmes in Agricultural Engineering, Dairy Technology, Agricultural Marketing & Co-operation and also in Forestry, Food Science and Biotechnology at some of the Agricultural Universities provided Biology has been one of the subjects during 10+2 examination.
two years of such 10+2 examination should have papers in Physics, Chemistry and any one of the subjects from Biology/ Mathematics/ Agriculture* /Home Science. Besides, for admission in the Universities specifically located in non-Hindi speaking areas, candidate must have passed English as a core subject in 10+2 examination. Intermediate with Agriculture and having not studied Physics and Chemistry as separate subjects may also be eligible for admission in some SAUs in State of Chhattisgarh, Madhya Pradesh, Rajasthan, Uttarakhand and Uttar Pradesh
ICAR NATIONAL TALENT TEST SCHOLARSHIP - NTS
National Talent Scholarship would be available through the Agricultural University concerned, to every student admitted on ICAR seat at any Agricultural University, at the rate of `1,000/- per month during the period of study .
Controller of Examinations (Education)
Exam. Cell, Education Division
Indian Council of Agricultural Research
Room No. 216, Krishi Anusandhan Bhavan-II
Pusa, New Delhi-110 012
- Last date for purchase of Information Bulletin with Application Form by depositing cash through Challan from branches of Syndicate Bank counters or specified ICAR Institutes through DDs. :: 15 February 2013
- Last date for receiving request in ICAR for Information Bulletin by post and with bank draft drawn in favour of “ICAR Unit-Education Division ICAR, New Delhi” payable at New Delhi. :: 10 February 2013
- Last date for purchase of Information Bulletins/ Application Forms from offices of the Registrars of State Agricultural Universities by depositing cash only. :: 15 February 2013
- Last date of receipt of filled-in application forms in Examination Cell, Education Division, ICAR, KAB-II, Pusa, New Delhi-110 012 from candidates otherthan those located in remote areas. :: 15 February 2013
- Last date of receipt of filled application forms in Examination Cell, Education Division, ICAR, KAB-II, Pusa, New Delhi-110 012 from candidates located in remote areas :: 22 February 2013
- Date and time of Examination: 20th April 2013 (Saturday) 10:00 – 12:30 hrs.
- Dates of Counseling: Please see ANNEXURE-XI IN THE NOTIFICATION