NAME OF THE RECRUITING AUTHORITY : APPSC
NAME OF THE POST : AE ASSISTANT ENGINEER
VACANCY : 362 POSTS
SALARY AND PAY : Rs.15,280– 40,150/-,
AGE LIMIT : Candidates age age msut be 18 to 34 years as on 1 JULY 2012
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS : LCE issued by the State Board of Technical Education and Training A.P., of any other qualification equivalent thereto which are recognized by the SBTET. .
SELECTION PROCESS : Candidates would be selected only on the basis of merit in written examination .
SYLLABUS : The syllabus for written exam is available with the notification which can be download online from the appsc official website at http://website.apspsc.gov.in/Documents/NOTIFICATIONS/189.pdf
HALL TICKET DOWNLOAD : One week before on words from the date of written exam candidates can download hall ticket from the appsc official website
APLICATION FEE : Each applicant must pay Rs. 100/- (Rupees One Hundred Only)towards Application Processing Fee and ExaminationFeeRS. 80/- (RUPEES EIGHTY ONLY)(if Candidates are not exempted from payment of Fee). Payment of Rs. 100/- (Rupees One Hundred Only)towards application processing fee is compulsory for all Applicants.
APPLY PROCESS : The apply process includes the following steps
- The Candidate has to logon to the WEBSITE (www.apspsc.gov.in)and enter his/her Basic Personal Details like Name, Father’s Name, Date of Birth, and Community.
- Immediately on entering the above details the Applicant will get (downloadable)- Challan Form to pay the Fee at AP Online centers /State Bank of India.
- The Applicant should pay the prescribed Fee in any one of the A.P. Online centers / State Bank of India and obtain Fee paid challan with Journal Number in the first instance.
- On the next working dayafter payment of Fee the Applicant should again visit WEBSITE and enter the Journal Number to get and fill the format of Application and should submit ON-LINE.
- Affix your recent Colour Passport Size Photograph on a White Paper and then sign below the photograph with Black Pen. Scan the abovePhoto and Signature and Upload in the appropriate space provided (JPG Format) in Application Form.
- The applicants have to invariably fill allthe relevant columns in the Application and should submit ON-LINE.
- DATE OF WRITTEN EXAM :: 26 MAY 2012
- STARTING DATE OF ONLINE APPLY : : 29 JANUARY 2013
- LAST DATE TO APPLY ONLINE : : 28 FEBRUARY 2013