RECRUITING ORGANIZATION : INDIAN OIL CORPORATION LTD
NAME OF THE POST : JUNIOR ENGINEER ASSISTANT-IV 4
VACANCY : 70 POSTS
DISCIPLINE WISE VACANCY - EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS :
- PRODUTION - 22 POSTS :: 3 years diploma in checmical engineering with minimum of 60% of marks or BSc with Physics, Chemistry and Maths with minimum 60% marks.
- ELECTRICAL MAINTENANCE - 7 POSTS :: 3 years Diploma in Electrical Engineering with minimum 60% marks.
- MECHANICAL MAINTENANCE - 13 POSTS :: 3 years Diploma in Mechanical Engineering with minimum 60% marks or Matric with ITI (Machinist/fitter) from a recognized University / Institute with minimum 60% marks.
- POWER AND UTILITY - 20 POSTS :: 3 years Diploma in Mechanical or Electrical engineering with minimum 60 % marks OR B.Sc. with Physics, Chemistry and mathematics (as main subject) from a recognized university/Institute as a regular student with minimum 60% marks. Other things being equal, candidates who are having Boiler Competency Certificate will get preference
- FIRE & SAFETY - 6 POSTS :: Matric /SSC with Sub officers' course from NFSC, Nagpur or from other Govt FROM A RECOGNISED UNIVERSITY WITH lmv LICENSE .Physical Standards (Minimum) :- = Height: 165 CM = Weight: 50 Kg = Chest: Normal 81 CM, Expanded : 86.5 CM = Eyesight normal without glasses, colourvision normal = Free from any vertigo problem, disease of heart, lungs, kidney and abnormal blood pressure. Valid Heavy Vehicle Driving License
- INSTRUMENTATION - 2 POSTS :: 3 years Diploma in Instrumentation / Industrial Electronics Engineering with minimum 60% marks.
AGE LIMIT :: Candidates age msut be 18 to 26 years as on 1 JANUARY 2013 .
SELECTION PROCESS : : The selection methodology will comprise of written test followed by Interview of the short listed candidates. The candidates will have to pass through each stage successfully for being adjudged as suitable for selection. The candidature of the applicant would be provisional and subject to subsequent verification of certificates / testimonials. Written test and interview shall be conducted at Mathura. Canvassing in any form will be considered a disqualification
APPLICATION FEE : The applications should be accompanied with a crossed Demand Draft of Rs. 100/-(Rs. One hundred only) as application fee (non refundable) in favour of Indian Oil Corporation Ltd, Mathura Refinery payable at Mathura. Money Order, Postal Order, Cash or any other mode of payment will not be accepted
APPLICATION FORM : Candidates need to download application form online from the official website CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD IOCL JUNIOR ENGINEER ASST-IV 4 APPLICATION FORM .
ADDRESS TO SEND APPLICATION FORM :
LAST DATE TO REACH THE APPLICATION FORM : 4 FEBRUARY 2013Post Bag No. 007
Sriniwaspuri Post Office
FOR MORE DETAILS LIKE RESERVATIONS WRITTEN TEST DATE SYLLABUS EXAM PATTERN ADMIT CARD DOWNLOAD HALL TICKET CALL LETTER RESULT SELECTED CANDIDATES FINAL MERIT LIST AND LATEST UPDATES REGARDING IOCL MATHURA JUNIOE ENGINEER ASSISTANT -IV RECRUITMENT 2013 ARE AVAILABLE AT