NAME OF THE POST AND VACANCY :
- HEAD CONSTABLE HC GD GENERAL DUTY - 191 POSTS
- CONSTABLE GD GENERAL DUTY - 675 POSTS
- Head Constable (GD) : PB-1: Rs. 5200-20200 plus Grade Pay of Rs. 2400 & other allowances admissible to Central Government Employees from time to time under the rules.
- Constable (GD) : PB-1: Rs.5200-20200 plus Grade Pay of Rs. 2000 & other allowancesadmissible to Central Government Employees from time to time under the rules.
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS :
- Head Constable (GD) : 10+2 or equivalent from a recognized Board/University. Individual event - Sports person of merit who have won medal in individual event in National Games/Championships or Junior National Games/ Championships or any recognized sports meet of National repute as mentioned in the list at Para-01 above, conducted by respective Federation/ Association
Team event - The team of sportsperson must have won at least Bronze medal in National Games/Championships or any recognized sports meet of National repute as mentioned in the list at Para-01 above, conducted by respective Federation/ Association.
- Constable(GD) : Matriculation or 10th Class pass from a recognized Board/University. Sportsperson who have represented a State or the Country in the National or International competition in any of the games/sports mentioned in the list at Para-01 or Sportsperson who have represented their University in the Inter- University Tournaments conducted by the Inter-University Sports Board in any of the sports/games shown in the list at or Sportspersons of merit who have represented State Schools Team in National Sports/Games for Schools conducted by the All India School Games Federation in any of the games/sports shown in the list
ADMIT CARD / CALL LETTER : All eligible candidates whose application form is found to be in order will be issued admit card/call letter to appear in the recruitment process . Candidates can download admit card / call letter from the CRPF official website Www.crpf.gov.in
APPLICATION FORM : Candidates need to download application form CRPF official website at http://crpf.nic.in/crp_d.htm
APPLICATION FEE : Indian Postal Order worth Rs. 50/- only (exempted for SC/ST) payable to “The DIG(Sports), CRPF” payable at New Delhi for General & OBC candidates only
ADDRESS TO SEND THE APPLICATION FORM :
Directorate General (Training Branch),
CRPF, East Block-10, Level-7, R.K. Puram,
FOR MORE DETAILS LIKE RESERVATIONS DATES ADMIT CARD DOWNLOAD CALL LETTER DOWNLOAD RESULT SELECTED CANDIDATES FINAL MERIT LIST REGARDING CRPF HEAD CONSTABLE GD CONSTABLE GD SPORTS QUOTA RECRUITMENT 2012 ARE AVAILABLE AT